Our workplan is defined in three main sections:
Technical and demonstration activities:
- WP1 aims to upscale rubber crumb plant in order to achieve an annual production of 5000 Tons.
- WP2 aims to modify and to upscale the plant of Composan in order to achieve a RARX production of 7000 Tons/year
- WP3 aims to optimize the product to fulfill with the needed requirements in questions of properties stability and others.
- WP4 aims to show the performance of the new product in two different scenarios cold and warm climate)
- WP 5 aims to perform some mandatory activities prior to enter in the market as standardization and IPR as well others that will facilitate our entrance in the market as environmental and life cycle cost.
- WP6 aims to develop the pre-commercial activities foreseen in our business plan done in a previous stage, namely the contacts with potential customers and develop partnerships with international partners to put in place our international commercialization strategy.
- WP7 aims to define a Communication and Dissemination Plan to engage with key stakeholders as well as to disseminate the project to the public in general and to the scientific stakeholders
- WP8 aims to provide efficient and cost-‐‐effective financial and administrative management of the project It aims also to perform the risk management